This is (initially at least), the story of my preparations for the Flora London Marathon in April 06. I ran i last year, raising money for charity - and may have to do so again this year - but my goal this year is to run below 3hrs 15 minutes, which will get me automatic entry for the next two years - here's hoping!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Club night, but no andy...

ITB a bit sore yesterday, so decided to give the club a miss - it's nearly always at least 8 miles, and with one or two male egos doing the rounds there's usually a fast hill or two. Paid off when I woke up this morning with leggies feeling groovy.

Managed to have my 5 o'clock meeting in the car on the way home (how good are conference calls?) then went out for 4 pain-free miles - intended to do 8, but we had the Tesco man coming at 7 o'clock. ran steady away, and did it in just under 30 mins.

Garmin: 4 miles, 29:37mins - average pace 7:24, average HR 142bpm (67% WHR).

3 Comments:

Blogger Leighton said...

Hi Lyn, I quite often read your blog, so thought I'd say hi! Your training looks to be going very well.

8:19 AM

 
Blogger Leighton said...

Sorry andy, slight problem with not reading/deleting what I've typed before posting! lol.

8:21 AM

 
Blogger andy from embsay said...

Hello there, and welcome aboard!

Going ok - but a few weeks of no really long run coming up - back to it 11th Feb.

How's it going with you?

8:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home